[Nix-dev] Open source team messaging: mattermost

Matej Cotman cotman.matej at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:20:56 CET 2016

Do we even need to have this talk? I thought till now that every opensource
developer has to be in communication on freenode, there are just so many
projects on it. Btw i am using irc through browser- weechat+glowing bear,
easy setup for opensource dev, and I am using slack for work and its
terible, history is limited and our router is giving up with 15devices,
half of them has slack in browser and every one of them has over 100
simultanious connections open (when someone closes slack, number of
connections go down for that user)