[Nix-dev] Open source team messaging: mattermost

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 07:30:38 CET 2016

After having used Slack and Discord for a while, I can tell you that having
the recent chat log available with a quick scroll up is very handy.
Conversations can continue over a longer period of time.

With IRC, you have to open your client, fire off your question a few times
and hope that someone will know the answer eventually. I can't have IRC
open at work all day.

--

Wout.
(typed on mobile, excuse terseness)