[Nix-dev] Open source team messaging: mattermost

Profpatsch mail at profpatsch.de
Fri Mar 4 00:55:53 CET 2016

On 16-03-01 11:46pm, Teo Klestrup Röijezon wrote:
> Plain IRC sucks.

It’s true, but it f* works.

Especially for developers, devs who can’t configure an IRC client?
Are those people devs?

But I know the pain.

Hm, we even use IRC as main communication tool in our Hackerspace,
and so far even non-tech people managed to get a basic setup running.
Maybe no bouncer, but that’s not required strictly speaking.

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es