[Nix-dev] On nixpkgs and reasonable code size

Ericson, John john_ericson at brown.edu
Tue Feb 23 17:13:35 CET 2016

And now this leads into my thread
https://www.mail-archive.com/nix-dev@lists.science.uu.nl/msg18287.html
:).

I'm totally for that, but do note that there is an equivalent problem
in deciding who gets "PR approval" access. But, I suppose since we
control hydra/whatever and not github, we can roll our own logic like
allowing people to only approve PRs for automatic merging that affect
certain files / subtrees.