[Nix-dev] Call for input method PR review

Raahul Kumar raahul.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:40:41 CET 2016

I see Lohit and Marathi, but that compares poorly to Debian/Fedora/Arch etc
etc, which have the entire set of Bharati languages working out of the box.
Fairly massive effort to package
this many fonts, but I guess the only option is to get started. Is there
any easy way to test unicode coverage of fonts versus Unicode 8.0.0? I am
thinking of perhaps starting a Unicode OTF
font packaging effort, but it would be nice to track how close the goal is.
http://www.indlinux.org/wiki/index.php/IndicFontsList
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/tree/master/pkgs/data/fonts

Aloha,
RK.