[Nix-dev] Call for input method PR review

Mathnerd314 mathnerd314.gph at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:16:51 CET 2016

I aimed for full Unicode 8.0.0 glyph coverage in
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/10470, coming pretty close (99.45%).
The remaining glyphs are obscure ancient languages. The easiest (and most
colorful) way I found to test is the Unicode Wikibook:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Unicode/Character_reference/0000-0FFF

The glyphs by themselves are not everything; there are some missing
combining forms and ligatures, the kerning/sizing seems weird, and of
course "artistic quality" must be considered, so feel free to package more.

-- Mathnerd314