[Nix-dev] NixOS Security Team

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:14:36 CET 2016

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Graham Christensen <graham at grahamc.com> wrote:
> Yes indeed! I thought about nbp, but noted that he didn't specifically
> mention interest in that thread. That is also why I didn't suggest
> vcunat and others.

Thanks to everybody suggesting I should be part of this team.

I honestly do not have much time to dedicate to Nix and NixOS, and the
more people have access to sensitive information, the more we have
ways to compromised our security.
This is for this exact reasons that I did not participate to the
"distros security mailing list" thread.

Yes, I do have concerns about the security of the Nix ecosystem, but I
do yet not think I have to be part of this team to fix existing
security issues of the Nix ecosystem.

If this team needs my help, they can always contact me on a per-issue basis.

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron - http://nbp.name/