[Nix-dev] NixOS Security Team

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:55:53 CET 2016

On 12/07/2016 12:52 PM, Graham Christensen wrote:
> That is also why I didn't suggest vcunat and others.

I wouldn't mind being on the team indeed... (as Rob beautifully put it)
but I can't promise to sustain putting a significant amount of work into
it - which doesn't mean I won't - I'm just unable to predict that and I
tend to over-commit myself in general.

Me officially (not) being part of the team probably won't affect much my
participation on solving the security issues, whatever that membership
turns out to mean exactly.

BTW, all the people mentioned so far do qualify IMO (including @nbp).

--Vladimir