[Nix-dev] Switch to dead TTY after nixos-rebuild switch succeeded?

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Wed Aug 31 14:28:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 31-08-2016 14:27:52, Nikolay Amiantov wrote:
> Also if I experience this switch,
> after some time the device would go into a graceful reboot by itself (???).

That's even more strange. See the other mail thread I opened for
strange reboot and make sure to check your log whether the reboot is
really graceful.

> No idea where it comes from but now when I know I'm not alone we can
> open an issue and try to investigate...

Would be awesome to have an issue for this, yes. Care to open one?
Make sure to link this mailthread from the archive if you open an
issue in the nixpkgs repository!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,