[Nix-dev] Switch to dead TTY after nixos-rebuild switch succeeded?

Nikolay Amiantov ab at fmap.me
Wed Aug 31 15:16:28 CEST 2016

On 08/31/2016 03:28 PM, Matthias Beyer wrote:
> That's even more strange. See the other mail thread I opened for
> strange reboot and make sure to check your log whether the reboot is
> really graceful.

I cannot check logs because I don't remember when it happened clearly.
However, I've just now switched to the new unstable channel and got the
terminal.

I remember it's graceful because Plymouth splash screen appears as if
system is correctly shutting down, and some time passes till the machine
reboots.

I'll wait and comment in the issue thread (below) if reboot happens now.

https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/18158

--
Nikolay.