[Nix-dev] Monitoring by default

Layus layus.on at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:41:50 CEST 2016

I like the idea too.

It seems to me that distributions really lack metrics collection and
data analysis.
For example, it would be nice to have automatic gathering of the battery
usage (charge/discharge/capacity) and an easy access to compiled
historical data like the capacity loss over the years.

I know this is far less ambitious than what you describe, but it would
be a great entry point for new users.
If they like it, they may want to gather wore statistics.

Anyway, I think it makes total sense to have such a feature in NixOS.

-- Layus.