[Nix-dev] Monitoring by default

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Wed Apr 20 11:49:41 CEST 2016

+1 for the initiative. i don't believe personally enabling monitoring
by default should be the right way to go (since we all use nixos in
different contexts), but having a commented instructions in generated
configurations.nix would be the way to go.

it would be nice if systemd monitoring stuff could be used as well:
https://github.com/garbas/dotfiles/blob/master/nixos/rok.nix#L236
above line makes systemd-cgtop showing numbers.