[Nix-dev] NixOS 14.11 "Caterpillar" release schedule

Roger Qiu roger.qiu at polycademy.com
Fri Oct 24 02:02:04 CEST 2014

I would suggest a document that solely focuses on the Nix language. I've
read the excellent nix pills and the recent other tutorial on Nix on
medium, but I think that having something direct on the document that goes
into the Nix language deeply, the standard library, the nix-repl and build
would be a great way to introduce the language to newbies independent of
Nix as a package manage (which is what the Nix manual currently does).