[Nix-dev] How to configure my broadcom wifi card?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:49:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

My generated hardware-configuration.nix contains:

    boot.extraModulePackages = [ "config.boot.kernelPackages.broadcom_sta" ];

This line prevents nixos-install from running. If I remove the quotes
so that the line looks like:

    boot.extraModulePackages = [ config.boot.kernelPackages.broadcom_sta ];

nixos-install runs fine. However, the wifi still does not work.

The original hardware-configuration.nix file can be found at
http://bpaste.net/show/475165.

I reported the issue at: https://github.com/NixOS/nix/issues/299

Best

--