[Nix-dev] Breaking changes log

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:51:51 CET 2014

Mikey, well given Eelco's comment it seems best to generate a CHANGELOG.md
from the XML file, but then I wonder if we should have one at all (apart
from the nice location).

The goals would be:

   - Allow programmatic extraction of important changes between the current
   nixos system and the one that will be activated
   - Presenting those in a readable way
   - Automatically having a list of changes for when the next release hits.

So we'd need an XML grammar with the types of things we'd want to say...

Wout.