[Nix-dev] Google web fonts import

Eelco Dolstra eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com
Mon Jun 25 17:28:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 23/06/12 18:13, Antono Vasiljev wrote:

> Also, i know that nix is young and multipage policies will be overkill,
> but something like README.md in pkgs/data/fonts/ and other dirs could
> work.
>
> What do you think?

Documentation is very welcome, and your draft looks great to me.  However, I'd
prefer to have it added to the Nixpkgs manual, rather than having scattered
READMEs throughout the source tree.  It could be added to the "Package Notes"
chapter.

(I realise many people prefer Markdown over Docbook, but that's what we've got...)

--
Eelco Dolstra | LogicBlox, Inc. | http://www.st.ewi.tudelft.nl/~dolstra/