[Nix-dev] How do I add Firefox extensions?

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:30:35 CET 2012

On 12/16/2012 03:22 AM, Bill Trost wrote:
> Is this why it's called the unstable channel?   :-)

> It looks like gecko-mediaplayer is failing because
> gcc is too new for the version in the tree.

Well, some packages aren't used and thus they're unmaintained and get
stale easily. I believe I just tried this plugin a year or two ago and
it already wasn't working (I don't think it's standard, you have
probably some settings to pull it in).

Feel free to fix it, updating to the newest version may fix all the
problems.

Vlada