[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r28597 - in nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/desktops/kde-4.7: . accessibility artwork bindings edu files graphics kde-package kdeaccessibility kdeadmin kdeartwork kdebase kdebindings kdeedu kd...

Eelco Dolstra e.dolstra at tudelft.nl
Thu Aug 18 21:23:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 08/15/2011 09:35 PM, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:

>> On 08/15/2011 08:06 PM, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:
>>
>> One of these changes seems to have broken KDE 4.5:
> Trying to fix. It is not easy to make soprano compile against newer
> librdf_*. Probably I'll add old versions.
>
>>     http://hydra.nixos.org/build/1253523
>>
>>> -  kdeaccessibility = combinePkgs "kdeaccessibility" {
>>
>> Are these attribute sets still available?  I see a lot of listToAttrs
>> magic so it's not clear to me.
> See r28600

I see that none of the KDE 4.7 packages are visible in "nix-env -qa"
except for one:

   $ nix-env -f . -qaP \* 2>&1 | grep kde47
   kde47     kdebase-4.7.0

That's not very convenient.

What do the functions "kdeMonoPkg", "kdeSubdirPkg" etc. do?  Some
comments in the source would be helpful.

I noticed that Hydra has stopped building a lot of KDE 4.7 packages.
Probably it doesn't recurse into the attribute sets in question.  See
the disappeared jobs on http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/nixpkgs/trunk
under the "Jobs" tab.

Finally, it seems kde47.kipi_plugins has disappeared.

Thanks,

Eelco.