[Nix-dev] cmucl

Marco Maggesi maggesi at math.unifi.it
Fri Aug 27 13:43:31 CEST 2010

Thanks, it works.

One more question though: I thought that this patchelf operation was
automatically performed during the fixupPhase after the installPhase.

But I made a small test with an ad-hoc derivation and this does not
happen, i.e. the ELF interpreter is not changed.  (Even if I can see
from the logs that patchelf is actually invoked on the installed
executables).

Perhaps the fixupPhase do not change the interpreter?

M.