[Nix-dev] Re: [FAILURE] [BUILDFARM] emacs-22

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Wed Jul 9 09:48:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

Michael Raskin <7c6f434c at mail.ru> writes:

>   1) I read buildfarm logs after last failure. The failing package is emacs-22 . In some strange case there is a hanging /usr/lib/crt1.o reference in the makefiles. As far as I understand, this happens with x86_64-build. Revision built is 12323, i.e. r12303 is included.

A "fix" was committed recently for x86_64 IIRC (I can't find the
revision right now since nixos.org is apparently off-line).  Maybe it
had an undesirable side effect?

>   3) What about a mailing list with some (at least basic) build failure reporting?

Yes, that'd be nice!  BTW, can you remind me of the build report URL?

Thanks,
Ludovic.

PS: It would be great for me if you could limit your messages to lines
    of 72 characters or so (surely your MUA can do it for you).