[Nix-dev] [FAILURE] [BUILDFARM] emacs-22

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Wed Jul 9 08:43:36 CEST 2008

      Hello
  1) I read buildfarm logs after last failure. The failing package is emacs-22 . In some strange case there is a hanging /usr/lib/crt1.o reference in the makefiles. As far as I understand, this happens with x86_64-build. Revision built is 12323, i.e. r12303 is included.
  2) I admit that some time after addition in build-for-release.nix TeXLive was broken. Now it is fixed.
  3) What about a mailing list with some (at least basic) build failure reporting?

I attached neighbourhood of build failure report along with first derivation mention. Also there is preConfigure output with small context.

And yes, two first parts could be extracted automatically and auto-posted..

Raskin Michael