[Nix-dev] Re: My last commit

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Aug 5 15:52:43 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

thanks you for paying attention.
It's an addon so i don't expect anyone beeing hurt by it.
You can pass a --glob path option or such That's all. Don't think it
breaks any existing stuff (I haven't written it so I can't tell you in
detail) Also note thats the developement version. You can't expect it to
behave the same way everywhere, can you? By the way which distro
would you choose to clone behaviour from? Is it fine for you if I hurry
making it an option when you're bitten by some kind of unexpected
behaviour introduced by this patch?

Marc