[Nix-dev] Declarative VMs in libvirt/Qemu

Leo Gaspard leo at gaspard.io
Tue May 16 22:05:06 CEST 2017

Well, if the only issue is it being far from completion, [1] should be a
working implementation of it, with all the features if I remember correctly.

However, I must say I've been putting more attention on the RFC than on
the implementation lately, waiting to be sure the RFC is OK before
making the last adjustments, especially a long-due rebase :)

That said, you said "define volumes with an OS image (not NixOS)", which
would imply neither this module nor [2] pointed out by Volth actually is
a good choice for you. Unfortunately, I don't know (yet?) of a module
that would allow you to do what you are looking for.

Leo Gaspard / Ekleog

[1] https://github.com/Ekleog/nixpkgs/tree/vms

[2] https://github.com/Nekroze/kvms.nix