[Nix-dev] If anyone is using VIM and BYOBU (or Screen or Tmux) in 256 colors - would you please send me your configuration file?

Guillaume Maudoux (Layus) layus.on at gmail.com
Mon May 15 16:17:07 CEST 2017

I do use screen+vim, but there is zero config in my configuration.nix
related to that.

To support my terminal (rxvt-unicode-256color) I had to `ln -s
./.nix-profile/share/terminfo .terminfo`, and install rxvt_unicode to
the distant machine.

I also have `set t_Co=256` in my vim config. Maybe it helps when not
autodetected by vim (wild guess here)? There may be more info in
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/256_colors_in_vim.

Just my two cents,

-- Layus.