[Nix-dev] updated Naev-package

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Mon May 15 06:06:31 CEST 2017

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the update! However, I got the following error when I tried your
change:

  error: undefined variable ‘freetype’ at /home/james/big/work/nixpkgs_
wd/aux/pkgs/games/naev/default.nix:22:75

Did you try out your new expression before attaching it? We're happy to
apply your change, but only once we're sure it's been properly tested!

Also, it would be helpful if you would either (a) create a pull request on
GitHub, or (b) attach your change in patch format, e.g. using git
format-patch. (Jookia, I believe it's our tradition to accept mailing list
patches, since some people don't like GitHub, perhaps because it is not an
open-source tool.)

James