[Nix-dev] Nixos wiki project

Profpatsch mail at profpatsch.de
Wed May 10 18:03:45 CEST 2017

On 17-05-10 07:56am, Mic92 wrote:
> As the official wiki is now finally part of the history: https://nixos.org/nixos/wiki.html,
> we have started our own community wiki:
>
>   https://github.com/nixos-users/wiki/wiki
>
> It is at the moment editable by every GitHub user and
> we use our IRC channel #krebs to review and track changes.

fyi, at the NixOS hackathon $Person
(which can reveal herself if they so choose)
tried to revive the official Mediawiki by enabling Github auth.

It didn’t succeed that day,
but in principle that should make the official Wiki usable again.

Alternatively simply declare the GH-Wiki the official one.
Pros: Markdown, Git repo, Github integrated
Cons: I can’t think of any

Of course set wiki.nixos.org to a 300 Redirect.

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es