[Nix-dev] Nixos wiki project

Eric Sagnes eric.sagnes at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:42:34 CEST 2017

For the record, in attempt to overcome the linguistic barrier, there is a wiki
in Japanese (also on github) managed by the Tokyo NixOS meetup members:

  https://github.com/Tokyo-NixOS/Tokyo-NixOS-Meetup-Wiki/wiki

Any Japanese speaker is welcome to add or edit content.
New content requests via issues are also welcomed.

Cheers,

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 07:56:57AM +0100, Mic92 wrote:
> As the official wiki is now finally part of the history: https://nixos.org/nixos/wiki.html,
> we have started our own community wiki:
>
>   https://github.com/nixos-users/wiki/wiki
>
> It is at the moment editable by every GitHub user and
> we use our IRC channel #krebs to review and track changes.
>
> We invite you to dump your knowledge and useful snippets,
> if you found out something cool about Nix/NixOS.
>
> Cheers Mic92.

Eric Sagnes
サニエ エリック