[Nix-dev] Extend wrapper created with makeWrapper

José Luis Lafuente jl at lafuente.me
Sun May 7 22:40:46 CEST 2017

The wrapper derivation approach works nicely, thanks!

I'm trying to understand how to achieve the same with stackable wrappers,
but not sure how. The examples in https://github.com/NixOS/ni
xpkgs/pull/24858 are using wrapQtProgam and wrapPythonPrograms. In both
cases there is a way to extend the created wrapper, you can set
`makeWrapperArgs` for wrapPythonPrograms, or you can pass extra arguments
to wrapQtProgram. But okular uses kdeWrapper, which doesn't seem to offer a
way to extend the created wrapper. Is it really not possible to extend the
wrapper created with kdeWrapper, or am I missing something?