[Nix-dev] NixOS on Pinebook?

Matthew Bauer mjbauer95 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 01:48:58 CEST 2017

Matthias Beyer <mail at beyermatthias.de> writes:

> Has someone successfully got NixOS on a pinebook[0] running?
>
> [0]: https://www.pine64.org/?page_id=3707

I haven't but it looks like a pretty good laptop! I just added my name
to the queue. $99 is a pretty good price point.

So, now that we have aarch64 in the binary cache that means it should
work pretty well out of the box? I guess you’d need to generate your own
ISO first. I wonder if anyone has discussed providing a aarch64-linux
target for NixOS releases? Might be a good thing to look into for the
17.09 release.