[Nix-dev] The Church of Suckless NixOS is looking for followers

Adrien Devresse Adev at adev.name
Sat Mar 18 20:17:16 CET 2017

> Note that NixOS FreeBSD/NetBSD is just SLNOS with a different kernel,
> because we are gonna to be free from glibc and GNU tools.

I am sorry in advance for this comment.

But I can only get amused of seeing some GNU, Linux and systemD-haters
spitting on C++ and software complexity on their main website
(http://suckless.org/sucks/) and on the other side using Nix, the most
complex package manager up to date, coded in C++, for their main
packaging system.

Just for the troll : Do you also plan to redo also Nix entirely in C,
like everything else, just for fun ?

Cheers,

Adev