[Nix-dev] nixos-unstable-small channel is not updating anymore

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 19:57:59 CEST 2017

This sort of thing seems like it could also be caught by this feature I
added a few weeks ago: https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/25304

It started off disabled by default, then I tried enabling it by default,
and then disabled it by default again. It checks meta fields against a
schema and fails builds if they fail. We could enable it by default again?