[Nix-dev] Trying to install the SailfishOS SDK

David Izquierdo thecofee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 12:11:59 CEST 2017

I was recently looking for info on this too. I'll ask a more general
question: Is there any other piece of softrware in nixpkgs that's based
on a QtInstallerFramework? The installer for Sailfish SDK is one, and,
even though it runs via steam-run (and promptly detects my lack of
VirtualBox), I'd prefer to properly package it. I suspect the secret
sauce will be, unsurprisingly, in the AUR. I'll have a go in the
following weeks at replicating the PKGBUILD in nix and see how it works out.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sailfishos-sdk-bin/