[Nix-dev] NixOS London - 25 Oct - Using Nix in Production by Domen Kožar

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Sun Oct 16 20:48:38 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that Domen is coming to London!
He will be giving a talk about his use of nix at Snabb.co which I am
looking forward to listen to.

As usual after the talk we have a bit of a hacking session going on where
we teach and learn. Followed by some rounds of beer at the nearby pub where
we can exchange ideas and plans of world domination using nix.

Register over here if you want to join us:
https://www.meetup.com/NixOS-London/events/234809300/
The even is hosted by Skillsmatter which will also be recording the talk.

Cheers,