[Nix-dev] Environment variable $COQPATH not set

Tomasz Czyż tomasz.czyz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 00:02:51 CEST 2016

I don't think COQPATH will be set in your environment. What I understand
from it is: when you install interpreter, interpeter gets packages from
this variable and this variable will be set (it does not mean that it's
your local variable). On this level I assume it only means that your
interpreter/compiler will find the libraries.

--
Tomasz Czyż