[Nix-dev] NixON initiative

Ryan Trinkle ryan.trinkle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:28:52 CET 2016

It seems like it might be a good idea to ensure that the output of
nix-prefetch-git can always be fed into fetchgit via builtins.fromJSON.  To
move things a bit closer to that, I submitted
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/14111 .  It would be great if zimbatm
and anyone else who's interested could take a look at that and let me know
what they think.

Ryan