[Nix-dev] NixON initiative

Ryan Trinkle ryan.trinkle at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 23:50:59 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

These are great changes, but I would like to note that having a stable
machine-readable output format for nix-prefetch-git would be very helpful.
I frequently use that command in scripts, and the recent changes have
caused some breakage.  Of course, Nix makes that breakage pretty easy to
deal with, which is very nice!

Regards,
Ryan