[Nix-dev] Open source team messaging: mattermost

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Tue Mar 1 15:41:25 CET 2016

The issue with these services is that everyone has to install their client.
Then each community thinks this *other* tool is cooler, which obviously
requires another client. And then I need 10 clients running at the same
time, all with different UI and keyboard shortcuts. At least with IRC I've
got a single consistent UI, even if it's crappy and dated.