[Nix-dev] Commit access

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Tue Mar 1 00:09:20 CET 2016

IMO the mention bot already does a great job at getting notified without
having to watch the whole repo.
The next thing would be to get a more reliable and fast CI for the PRs.
Right now there are too many false negatives which trains us to ignore the
red. Waiting for hours for something small to be tested also means that
there are going to me more contexts switches and it's draining after a
while. Once we have that we can then consider adding another bot that
controls the merges and only allows to merge when everything is green.