[Nix-dev] API for nixops / distributed storage of sqlite3 db

Maarten Hoogendoorn maarten at moretea.nl
Mon Jun 20 10:26:38 CEST 2016

I've read/heard somewhere that there were plans for an API for nixops. I
think I saw it on a recording of a talk at the nix meeting in Germany in
the last quarter of last year.
How are things progressing on that front? I would be willing to contribute
to this effort.

Secondly, is there existing work on having a distributed storage for the
state in nixops? I found this [1] email thread in February last year.
This is another area that I'd be interested in to work on.

[1] http://lists.science.uu.nl/pipermail/nix-dev/2015-February/016306.html