[Nix-dev] When creating a bridge interface, the bridge doesn't appear

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Wed Jun 15 11:03:58 CEST 2016

Can you paste the content of the service?

Can you paste the list of units that nixos restarts after applying the
config?

According to
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/928035378d82de9641adc60e188c3b9313667729/nixos/modules/tasks/network-interfaces-scripted.nix#L184
it should be started to satisfy network.target.

Or maybe you have `useNetworkd` enabled and then it's using another
mechanism.

The behavior might change if you enabled `useNetworkd` or not.