[Nix-dev] firefox + Nix + sha512

Layus layus.on at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:29:01 CEST 2016

The wiki is read-only and will remains so for an undefined period
(forever ?).
The general idea is to update the documentation (via pull requests) and
kill the outdated wiki pages.

You are most welcom to add up-to-date information to the manual.

-- Layus.

PS: Please, someone correct me if I am mistaken about the wiki state.