[Nix-dev] nodejs 5.x failing on darwin

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:51:49 CET 2016

I think Jude Taylor (@pikajude) and I have historically been the main
"darwin fixer-uppers", but it's a bit tiring when everything's shifting
under us all the time.

Anyway, I'll try to take a look at how to fix the patch later tonight, but
in the longer run the bottleneck on the two of us isn't sustainable, and we
need more "holistic nix-on-darwin" maintainers to help us out in a
cross-cutting manner. At least until we figure out a way to give Linux
users a local/lightweight "did I break Darwin" smoke test :)

-Dan