[Nix-dev] nodejs 5.x failing on darwin

Tobias Pflug tobias.pflug at gmx.net
Mon Jan 18 22:36:20 CET 2016

Hi,

nodejs 5.x has been failing to build on OSX for a while now.

The no-xcode patch cannot be applied anymore. I created an issue [1] but so far there has been very little interest/feedback. I am currently evaluating to move parts of our production setup to nix and this a pretty big problem for me.

I have been trying to reach out to people on irc as well but so far without any success.

Is anyone here able to help me out on this? I tried to have a go at fixing the patch myself but got lost rather quickly.

Best tegards,
Tobi

[1]: https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/12305

Sent from my iPhone