[Nix-dev] Regarding the Wiki

Anderson Torres torres.anderson.85 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 14:57:00 CET 2016

Why not to unofficialize wiki? It can be hosted in a site like wikia,
with no official interference or support of NixOS staff.
It would free some resources on official site and be better maintained.
Also, we can use Stack Exchange to answer questions, and the
configurations files could be hosted on Github or Bitbucket.