[Nix-dev] Perl -> C++

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Sat Jan 2 15:40:49 CET 2016

Hi,

smallest two cents possible: everyone has a favorite language and once done porting a shared project like Nix there’ll be the next language that we could port it to … ;)

I try to stay out of those discussions (but wanted to ad 0.0002€) as long as there’s no huge and clear advantage or problem fixed. For me this looks like bike-shedding about language choice.

Happy new year!

Theuni