[Nix-dev] Fwd: Wiki is dead

Kosyrev Serge _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Sat Feb 20 21:20:44 CET 2016

Anthony Cowley <acowley at gmail.com> writes:
> Bringing together what Thomas and Freddy say here, it seems to me that
> a rather ideal mixture would be something unstructured like a wiki
> with buttons for readers saying, "This helped me" or "This did not
> work".
>
> The point being that once a wiki item gets a handful of positive
> votes, it gets turned into an Issue on the manual for someone with a
> better understanding of how things are put together to find it a home.

Anthony, this is an excellent idea that you have came up to!

The question that immediately comes my mind is -- what "this" would mean?

A section? A paragraph? Something even more structured?

..and then there is this perpetually simple matter of programming
to make it happen..

--
с уважениeм / respectfully,
Косырев Сергей