[Nix-dev] How to set up your own Hydra server (video tutorial)

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Wed Feb 17 11:24:56 CET 2016

I watched the video yesterday and loved it. Before the video hydra was that
thing that does the builds and I don't know how it works. After the video I
feel like I can setup one myself. Thanks Peter !

One question that was raised, does anyone know why the hydra modules aren't
part of nixpkgs ? Any organisation who wants to adopt nixos is going to
need it's own hydra, the easiest the setup the wider the adoption.