[Nix-dev] Channels, LetsEncrypt, and Security fixes from 2016-12-23 01:26 UTC

Freddy Rietdijk freddyrietdijk at fridh.nl
Sun Dec 25 18:35:11 CET 2016

Those extra failures seem to be transients. At least, the one that I
tested. It is also very unlikely that the only change, a Python 2.7
maintenance version bump, would cause those extra failures.

Building 16.09 after the Python bump went fast. There is still a large
queue (nixpkgs:trunk/nixos:trunk-combined) but that should be solved in my
opinion by reconsidering the jobsets so that nixpkgs:trunk and
nixos:trunk-combined are synchronized.