[Nix-dev] Channels, LetsEncrypt, and Security fixes from 2016-12-23 01:26 UTC

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Sun Dec 25 18:25:38 CET 2016

Checking Hydra as well. Exim has been built but both the large and small
channels are stuck.

Unfortunately there are 130 (!!!) failing jobs on
http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/nixos/release-16.09 . How did we get there?

The small build was blocked by a *new* package that pointed a missing file,
I reverted that change and the channel should advance in the next hour
unless somebody else is being reckless again.

We really need pierron's security framework so the security releases can be
pushed regardless of the branch's state. Or prevent users from pushing to
master unless the builds are passing.

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 at 13:10 Graham Christensen <graham at grahamc.com> wrote:

zimbatm <zimbatm at zimbatm.com> writes:

> Thanks Graham.
>
> I pushed the Exim updates for CVE-2016-9963 as well.
>
> master: 352e167c224: exim: 4.87 -> 4.88 for CVE-2016-9963
> release-16.09: d6bff30c96ed6: exim: 4.87 -> 4.87.1 for CVE-2016-9963

Thank you so much! I have sent notice to the security list. Checking
Hydra, this channel update should be out very soon.

Graham

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nix-security-announce/87zijkyx1v.fsf%40grahamc.com
.