[Nix-dev] Switch to dead TTY after nixos-rebuild switch succeeded?

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Wed Aug 31 13:17:46 CEST 2016

Hi,

another strange issue which just happened the second time for me:

After my `nixos-rebuild switch` ran successfully, my device switched
to a dead TTY (TTY8 for me). Everything worked, the X-Server was still
there (on TTY7) and nothing bad happened at all, the device just
switched to this dead (or maybe I should say "unused") TTY.

Someone having the same issue and an idea where this comes from?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Proudly sent with mutt.